Heavy Duty Outboard Motor 4HP 4 Stroke Boat Dinghy Engine Air Cooling System. · Durable construction for superior.
· 360 degree steering rotation for. Feature prohibits prop rotation while idling · Lift/Tilt feature for. · Standard CDI ignition system for. · Vertical mount engine design for.
· Twist grip throttle handle and engine stop button fo. · Heavy duty lightweight propeller is. Net weight / gross weight. Applications, water recreation facilities, fishing boats, fishing, fishing, outdoor water adventures, available with: rubber boats, small fishing boats, sailing boats, small yachts, inflatable boats, assault boats, etc.Be sure to read the instructions before using the machine! Do not start the machine at no load (onshore)! After the end of the running-in period, the gear oil needs to be replaced, and the gear oil is not replaced in 100 hours or 6 months.
The four-stroke outboard engine is filled with pure gasoline. The oil is filled into the sump using four-stroke professional gasoline (automobile and motorcycle oil can also be used), and the oil filling is installed in the oil tank scale form. Pay attention to the oil when using each time, and the machine can start the machine within the normal range. The outboard motor can be used normally under the following environmental conditions.(1) Atmospheric temperature: -5 to 40 degrees Celsius. (2) Relative humidity: no more than 85%.
(3) Outboard water surface layer (05m) Temperature: 230°C. (1) The operator should be familiar with the operating procedures of the outboard engine, the traffic rules for water navigation and the condition of the navigation channel.
(2) The maintenance and maintenance of the outboard engine should be consulted by the technical personnel of the outboard engine or the detailed description of the outboard engine manual. The short-axis outboard machine is suitable for the height of the seesaw: 380450mm. The correct installation height of the outboard engine is: the outboard vortex plate is lower than the bottom of the hull by 0 to 25 mm. According to the size of the vortex generated at the tail of the outboard engine and the speed of the engine during operation, the installation height of the outboard raft is determined. If the installation height of the outboard machine is too low, the resistance of the water will increase, affecting the working efficiency and speed of the engine.If the outboard installation is too high, the propeller blades are exposed to the surface to cut the air, the thrust is reduced, and the engine speed is increased. Overheating, insufficient supply of cooling water, damage to the body. The maintenance of the outboard engine under different conditions of use. Maintenance used in the cold season. (1) When the outboard motor is deactivated for a short period of time, the gearbox body should be immersed in water, prevent waterway obstruction, water pump damage, oil seal ice bonding, etc.
Resulting in damage to parts. (2) After starting, observe whether the water is normal, idle for 5 to 10 minutes, warm the moving parts and the gearbox gear oil, and then start to hang.
(3) If the outboard motor is to be deactivated for a long time, the outboard motor should be lifted from the boat and the internal and external parts of the outboard motor should be easily maintained. Maintenance when used in seawater or sediment-laden waters. After use in seawater, flush the cooling water channel with clean fresh water to prevent the cooling water channel from being corroded by seawater and blocked by deposited salt. After use in dirty, multi-sand waters, flush clean water channels with clean fresh water to prevent early wear of the pump impeller.
Maintenance after the outboard machine falls into the water. If the outboard machine falls into the water due to improper installation or inadvertent operation, it should be quickly salvaged and the necessary treatment of the outboard machine should be carried out. (1) Rinse the external sludge, weeds, etc. Of the outboard engine with fresh water.
(2) Remove the spark plug, make the spark plug hole face down, pull the starter several times, and remove the water in the engine. (3) Erect the outboard engine, the oil purifier, the fuel filter and the oil in each oil pipe.Remove and clean the carburetor and fuel filter, and then reload it to the engine. (4) Use the oil pot to spray an appropriate amount of outboard oil into each cylinder, and pull it several times to fully distribute the oil in the cylinder to the cylinder wall and the crankcase wall.
(5) Drying the surface of the electrical wires and electronic parts with compressed air. If everything is normal, install the spark plug to start the engine, and run 5 After 10 minutes, it can be put into normal use. Please see the details above. FastToBuy is a worldwide industrial products online store of over million configurable and standard components.We are a leading provider for industrial automation control, CNC machine and electrical equipment. Each product, in which FastToBuy sales online, is subject to a 100% quality control. We will reply you ASAP. Feedback, so that we can satisfactorily solve your concerns. The item "Heavy Duty Outboard Motor 4HP 4 Stroke Boat Dinghy Engine Air Cooling System" is in sale since Saturday, July 20, 2019. This item is in the category "Vehicle Parts & Accessories\Boats Parts & Accessories\Boat Engines & Motors". The seller is "fasttobuy2012" and is located in shenzhen. This item can be shipped worldwide.